We combine first-class service and the latest in banking technology to provide your business with a sophisticated suite of cash management products and services. Contact our Treasury Management team today at (918) 298-2632 to learn how we can help your business.
Existing Remote Deposit Capture customer login.
For helpful tips on fraud prevention, rule changes, and best practices for your business check out our Treasury Today Newsletter Fall 2021.
Issue low cost electronic funds transfers through ACH (Automated Clearing House) to gain efficiencies over traditional paper-based transactions. ACH service is a perfect match for companies wanting to expedite their receivables. ACH debit service automatically collects funds from your customers to pay a host of payment types. Use ACH to conveniently process your payroll by depositing employees’ pay directly into their bank account at any financial institution in the U.S. With ACH, your payroll process is easier, quicker, and much more convenient for both you and your employees.
- Initiate payments quickly and easily
- Improve fraud control
- Eliminate paper check processing and save time and money
- Decrease time and cost of processing checks
- Reduce stop payments by eliminating lost checks
- Reduce billing costs, including postage
- Speed collections – ACH transactions can be collected next day
ACH Positive Pay
Protect your business against fraudulent electronic transactions with ACH Positive Pay. With ACH Positive Pay, your business has peace of mind to know that you have the ability to monitor ACH activity and accept or reject ACH debit transactions before they post to your account. Businesses now have the ability to control and make relevant, secure, and safe decisions for your organization. Reduce potential fraud The ability to pay or return ACH debit transactions Efficient and time-saving process
This service allows you to access digital images of paid checks, deposit tickets, deposited items, and your entire account statements all on one CD-ROM.
- Create secure storage of your financial records
- Expedite research of your bank transactions
- Reduce paper handling and storage needs
- Export banking transactions to common file types
Commercial Online Banking
Via your personal computer, you have the ability to check account balances, transfer funds between accounts, make loan payments, and process payroll.
- Improve your cash management with access to real-time transaction activity
- Improve your efficiency with the ability to:
- Research transaction details for your accounts
- Access image of paid checks
- Initiate stop payments
- Submit ACH payroll or direct billing files
- Export information into QuickBooks and Quicken
- Control authorized users
- Establish maximum limits and user rights based on functional needs
Corporate Retirement Plans
As a business owner, a retirement plan is a great way to recognize the hard work and dedication of your employees.
- 401(k) Plan
- 403(b) Plan
- Simplified Employee Pension (SEP)
- Savings Incentive Match Plan (SIMPLE)
- Profit-Sharing Plans
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
EDI provides detailed reporting of information contained in addenda records of electronic payments. A complete review of incoming ACH files each morning creates reporting that can be emailed daily.
- Improve transaction monitoring
- Improve information reporting
- Speed processing by receiving early notification of ACH transactions
We will work with you to develop a strategic plan for your business and for you as the owner addressing management succession as well as estate and retirement planning.
We can help you determine the amount and type of insurance your business needs. Prepare for the unexpected with key man insurance, overhead insurance, and succession coverage.
Improve your cash flow by directing your account receivables checks to the bank for same day processing. Lockbox services can accelerate the collection process of your account receivables, which is an important ingredient of your company’s cash flow. These payments can have a measurable impact on a company’s bottom line.
- Enjoy high quality, state of the art imaging technology
- Remove the burden of processing paper
- Improve funds availability
- Reduce the potential for employee fraud and other related financial losses
- Maximize cash flow by reducing mail delays
- Improve security and audit controls
Merchant Credit Card Processing
Credit card acceptance is becoming more and more important in today’s competitive environment. We offer numerous methods of card-payment processing including smartphone, touch-tone phone, point-of-sale terminal, internet virtual terminals, and internet gateways for all major credit cards. No matter what size your business, our merchant program can be tailored to fit your needs.
- Increase retail sales by providing a convenient method of payment
- Improve service by reducing time at the check-out stand
- Eliminate bad check losses
- Speed reconcilement with one statement for all major credit cards
- Improve availability of funds with electronic deposits to your account
- Enjoy free, U.S-based customer support twenty-four hours a day
Instead of receiving your bank statements by mail, access electronic images of your statement when you log in to Online Banking, You can view, print, and download your statements in the privacy of your home or office. Hosted on our secure server, you can view your statements as well as a detailed transaction listing and images of your checks and deposit slips.
- Reduce clutter with statements that are easy to store and locate
- Enjoy availability days before your statement would arrive in the mail
- Improve security with the ability to view statements in the privacy of your home of office
- Organize your finances by downloading statements to your computer
- Reduce the risk of identity theft associated with mailed statements
With payroll cards, you can utilize your existing direct deposit process to deposit funds to employees’ payroll cards. Through these cards, your employees can access their funds anywhere debit cards are accepted. Employer Benefits
- Reduce costs associated with paper checks, postage, envelopes
- Pay employees anytime, regardless of their location
- Reduce the costs of fraud and lost checks
- Reduce account reconciliation costs
- Eliminate stop payment fees for lost checks
- Enjoy real-time, online reporting
- Eliminate check-cashing fees
- Make purchases at merchants or withdraw cash at an ATM
- Mobile and online access 24/7
- Immediate availability of funds on payday
- Family cards available
Positive Pay is a process through which you and the bank work together to combat check fraud by identifying items presented for payment which you did not issue. Positive Pay check fraud prevention program is designed to help businesses substantially decrease risk associated with checks presented for payment on your accounts.
- Minimize exposure to check fraud
- Enable early detection and return of unauthorized checks
- Reduce the opportunity for fraud
- Strengthen accounting and audit controls
- Retain control over pay or return decisions
Remote Deposit Capture
With Remote Deposit Capture, you can eliminate the need for trips to the bank by making deposits electronically right from your office. Checks are imaged and balanced at your site using a scanner then delivered to the bank electronically.
- Increase employee productivity by eliminating trips to the bank
- Reduce preparation time associated with check deposits
- Reduce fraud with a secure deposit process using dual control
- Access detailed, online reporting of check information and deposit activity
- Consolidate funds from multiple remote locations into one financial institution
- Speed access to receivables and associated data
Zero Balance Accounts
Zero Balance Accounts (ZBAs) allow businesses to have multiple subsidiary accounts linked to a master account for automated funding. Simplify the management of multiple business checking accounts by consolidating your cash into a single concentration account and automatically funding disbursement accounts as needed each day. ZBAs are an excellent tool for businesses that need very clear tracking of account activity and have a desire to gain greater control over funds.
- Eliminate idle cash by concentrating funds to a master account
- Save time by eliminating manual transfers between accounts
- Eliminate overdrafts due to failure to transfer balances
- Enhance your cash flow by using your financial resources more productively
For more information on any of these services,
contact our Treasury Management team at (918) 298-2632.